YOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI!
Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As a company, we seek to continue improving the services we already offer, add more to our offer and continue expanding throughout the Latin American continent.
Rappi is the fastest growing Latin American startup ever! Backed by the world’s best investors, including Sequoia, Andreesen Horowitz, Y Combinator, DST Capital, and Softbank we reached unicorn status last year and haven’t slowed down. We deliver whatever our customers want on-demand to their doorstep in minutes, from restaurants to groceries to hard cash. We have also recently launch wallet and e-Commerce products which are taking off quickly to become the "SuperApp" of LatAm. We operate in over 40 cities across 9 countries in Latin America, with large hubs in Mexico City, Bogotá, São Paulo, and Buenos Aires.
Rappi supports diversity and inclusion. All of our opportunities are open to people with disabilities (PwD).
- Manage the full accounts payable cycle from receipt of invoices to payment; including coding invoices, matching purchase orders, and entering the invoices into the accounting system.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Conduct analysis and financial forecasts models.
- Manage company's banking and review bank account statements.
- Communicate with accounting to ensure compliance with reporting procedures and accounting policies.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or a related field.
- Strong of experience in finance or other reporting roles.
- Strong understanding of finances, banking initiatives, and capital investment strategies.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills.
- Proficiency in English and/or Spanish is a plus.
He leído y acepto la Autorización de Datos Personales de Rappi S.A.S
Conforme a la Política de Tratamiento de Datos Personales
I have read and accept the Authorization of Personal Data from Rappi S.A.S
In accordance with the Personal Data Treatment Policy