Other - Brazil - D8
99 is a Brazilian technology company founded in 2012 and today is part of the global company DiDi Chuxing, the largest app platform for convenience and transport in the world! Here, our mission is to build the best journey for users, transforming people's lives by offering more accessible, safe and convenient services for passengers and customers, and the most profitable and easy going day-to-day life for drivers, restaurants and delivery partners, through technology. To make all of this happen, we have a team of super talented professionals who interact in an environment full of creativity, energy and respect for diversity. The Orangers (our way of calling the employees) are the ones responsible for revolutionizing urban mobility (99), build quick options for all pockets and appetites (99Food), and offer a digital wallet, so you can pay from trips to bank slips (99Pay).
The way we live our values says a lot about your journey here at 99. For us, in addition to being a social responsibility, Diversity allows us to create a more creative and energetic environment. Being an increasingly inclusive, plural and respectful Company is a priority for us.
Join our team! Here you can be who you really are.
This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD)
About the Job:
The position of the Strategic Partnership Development Manager will be responsible for aggregating needs from different areas to identify, develop and manage relationships with business partners, fostering synergy and growth through relevant and impactful solutions for drivers and passengers. With high exposure for the leadership time, the ideal person for the vacancy needs to have high energy, be communicative, have experience with new businesses and wake up and be adaptable in dynamic environments of exponential growth.
Identify opportunities in different business areas and establish sustainable relations with internal and external partners.
- Ownership in negotiations and decisions relevant to the growth objectives of 99 and partners
- Establish metrics, governance and tools to monitor, adjust and optimize partnerships
- Work in alignment with different areas of the company and partners
- Understanding of commercial and growth dynamics
- Strategic vision
- Demonstrate experience in managing and solving problems in complex environments
The Successful Applicant:
Fluent in agile environments and digi/tech language
- History of management and development of business partnerships (with clear objectives of lead generation, revenue conversion...) internal and external in corporate environments
- Good network of contacts and facility to establish and develop relationships with different hierarchical levels
- Self motivation and agility to work independently
- Organization, time management and ease of decision making
- Fluent English
- Preferred e-commerce / fintechs and / or apps experience