The mission of the Inventory Management Department is to support to enable a curated merchandise assortment and seamless retail environment to create exceptional shopping experiences.
As a member of the Retail Merchandising team, you will be part of the team that curates merchandise assortment and presents our product in the most inspiring way for our clients. As the Inventory Manager, you will execute and educate the team to manage the movement of merchandise in and out of the store while contributing to seamless operations in the business. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Inventory Manager , you will lead the team to:
- To efficiently and accurately process incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the DC, store to store, and our clients.
- To strategically place product in the backroom.
- To enable seamlessly integrated cross-channel shopping experiences.
- To support in the seamless operations of all aspects of the retail space.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Inventory Manager has:
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business at all times
- A keen eye for identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the commitment to continuously learn and develop oneself and inspire growth in others
- A proactive and entrepreneurial sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Health & Safety - Industry-leading health and safety precautions, including on-site screenings, mask and distancing protocols, and cleaning supplies
- Extras - A multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos, on-site medical care and more.
See our About Us Page to learn more
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We commit to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an equitable environment where all can enjoy successful careers. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic. Employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture team directly
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .